With the increasing complexity of clinical research and its regulation, a greater level of knowledge and expertise is required for all staff involved in the clinical trials process.
Specialised Experienced Staff
We specialise in providing staff for clinical trials. Our staff are experienced in all phases of trials from Phase I through to Phase IV clinical trials.
- Clinical Trial Nurses
- Laboratory Staff
- Clinical Project Managers
- Recruitment staff
Our clinical trials staff are multi-skilled in the management of clinical trial protocols, as well as other key responsibilities, such as, managing staff resources and clinical trial data, monitoring and reporting study progress to sponsors, clinical investigators, ethics committees and regulatory agencies. Our staff are skilled, experienced, ethical and focused.
- Excellent working knowledge of ICH-GCP, GMP, GLP
- Excellent working knowledge of ethical & regulatory requirements
- Compliance with mandatory SOPs as per clinical trials
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work well autonomously, as well as in teams
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to focus on detail & quality work
We have an excellent reputation and are committed to working alongside our clients. Having proven recruitment strategies, we have established an enviable database of staff. We work quickly to deliver your needs and provide you with the very best service and research staff available.
Service you can trust.
Please call us to discuss how our award-winning services can help your organisation.
WE ARE AVAILBLE 24|7 TO TAKE YOUR CALL